Kassie graduated from nursery and now attends the Sunbeam class in Primary. I don't know why this was a little tough for me. I think it was because Kassie LOVED nursery and didn't really want to go to primary. She loved her teachers and the songs and the toys and she really loved the treats! I was trying to get Kassie excited about the change and told her how fun primary was going to be. Finally she consented to go to Primary as long as afterwords she could go to nursery. When the time came Kassie handled it pretty well. She was a little nervous and she was glad that Jason and I were subbing another class in primary so we were in there with her for opening exercises. She wasn't happy when we left to our class but when we picked her up after class she was all smiles. She loved the crown that she made in class and she got a treat!
Of course I took a few pictures of our little sunbeam!
(we had plenty of time now that we don't have church until 1:00)
Don't die of shock but yes I am in this picture. That doesn't happen very often.
Another cute hair style from that blog I mentioned in the previous
post.
6 comments:
Mikelle's hair is adorable. I have the same feelings about Leah going to Sunbeams, we were at a baby blessing last week so we will see what this next week brings. She loves nursery so it will be interesting. We have church at 1:00 too, so maybe we should get together after.
It's always hard for me when they leave nursery, too. Cute pictures though! And I love Mikele's hair!
How cute that she wanted to go to nursery after!!! I wish I could get saylor to go to nursery!!! I also love mikeles hair!!
Good job being brave Kassie! Makenna was really excited about going to Sunbeams, but we had a snow day (church was cancelled). Mikele's hair looks great!
Can't believe those girls are Primary age!! Where did the time go? That is one lucky Primary teacher--Kassie is such fun. I'm glad she had a good experience. Love all the new hairdos :)
Awwww, you're all in pink. (Except Brock - the odd man out!)
Post a Comment