Background

Monday, January 4, 2010

Allie, Kai, Hadlee and Jordynn

On Saturday we drove to Maddox in Brigham City for the Hobbs Christmas dinner.  Yummy!!! Afterwords we had a photo shoot of the 4 new grand babies. Here are some of my favorite shots:


Jordynn, Allie, Kai and Hadlee


Someone wanted to sneak into our photo shoot.


Proud Grandparents. (Allie, Jordynn, Kai and Hadlee)


Papa and his baby girls. Really I think they are just going to give him more white hair.
(Kai, Allie, Hadlee and Jordynn)

 
Today blessing dresses tomorrow wedding dresses!
(Allie, Kai, Hadlee and Jordynn)

 
My Brother, Mat, gave me a BB gun.  The guys gave my Dad a new gun too. Over the summer I had some problems with robins attacking my house.  I told Jason I needed a gun. When Mat heard my story he asked Jason for permission to buy me a BB gun. Now I need to do some target practice so I make sure I hit birds and not windows. 



6 comments:

Shannon said...

So you were down in my neck of the woods,huh? I love Maddox! Wow I can't believe you guys had 4 baby girl so close together in your family. They will have so much fun together! It was good to see you again. We'll have to get together sometime!

Jessica said...

Cute girls all dressed alike! Love the gun too, Rich would fall over if I asked for a gun! Good Luck with the target practice.

Lacie said...

Allie is getting so big!! How sad time flies, looks like fun, those girls will hopefully be good friends!!

Bree said...

Cute baby girls!! Lovin you with a gun! hahaha!

Krissy said...

I seriously think that the gun picture will be the one I show people who inquire about my sister. Love it.

Beee said...

you know, the birds are just seeing the reflection of trees in your windows and trying to get to them. I dont know if putting vinyl on the windows would solve the problem or not. I guess shooting them might be more fun. be carfull not to put your eye out with it. lol