Background

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Sugar Cookies

Kassie wanted to make sugar cookies before Easter but was really disappointed that I didn't have any Easter cookie cutters.  I only had heart shapes, Halloween and Christmas.  Shortly after Easter I found and picked up a set of cookie cutters on clearance.  Then on Sunday (April 11th) we made sugar cookies.

Kassie obviously takes this very serious!

Apparently Kassie's older sister does not take decorating cookies near a serious!
Brock just tries to maximize the amount of frosting and sprinkles he can put on one cookie.
Allie just likes to look cute and eat the cookies!

3 comments:

Daryn N said...

those look great! I made sugar cookies the other day, and all I had were Christmas cookie cutters....so I used the lip of a round cup :) Clever if I do say so myself :) Maybe everyone does that though.... :)

Jessica said...

You should have called, I have all the seasons covered for cookie cutters. I loved all the pictures and your cute egg hunt!

Bree said...

Yum!! I love the "serious" pic of Kassie and goofy pic of Mikele. So cute. And is Kassie rocking that Barbie outfit from Christmas? haha.