Background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hats!

While the guys are saving the world or killing each other on the computers the girls usually watch conference and work on a project.  This time we crocheted hats and headbands.  Here are some pictures of the hats that I made for my girls.

My Mom made Allie's hat. I added a flower like Mikele and Kassie's to it.

Kassie is working her hat! She loves posing for the camera.

Mikele wore her hat almost everyday of spring break. She looks so cute in it!
(As a funny side note check out the face Brock is making in this photo. What a nut!)

4 comments:

Virginia Taylors said...

great hats! would they work well in Arizona???? We are moving to Kingman.

Lacie said...

You guys are so talented!! I wish I could do all that motherly stuff, I cant even sew on a button!!

Misty said...

Those hats are so cute! Now I am going to have to get pregnant again and hope for a little girl so that I can pay you to make me one!!

Bree said...

Cute hats! I love the projects you and your sisters work on--always great ideas!