Over the summer we started having a Friday night - Movie night with the kids. It has become a tradition and frankly with as crazy busy as our last couple of weeks have been Jason and I have started really looking forward to Friday nights at home. Sometimes we rent a movie from Redbox or we watch a move we already have, other times we play a game or play the Wii but the purpose is to just relax at home and enjoy being together as a family.
Look we adopted another boy!
"Mom, where did you go?"
We love having our own theater room right downstairs. It is cheaper then the theater, more comfortable then the theater and we can pause for potty breaks. You can't loose!
7 comments:
So fun!!! Your kids are getting so big, I cant believe they will just sit and watch a movie!!
Fun! We want to come to Movie Night!
Oh, don't you just love your ottoman. I have the version that has two compartments and it is the perfect place for blankets and wii accessories.
My kids just finished watching Toy Story II. I think we are going to have to institute the Friday Night Movie Night, too. Good idea!
Sounds like a great way to enjoy each other and relax from a busy week. Looks like you have them all trained to pay no attention when mom grabs the camera :) Except for Allie~
We do this too almost every Friday. It's a great chance to relax. That's Star Wars, right? We love Star Wars!
What a fun tradition. I love just hanging out and taking it easy too. I love your ent. center!!
Post a Comment