On Sunday we met first thing in the morning for family pictures. It isn't everyday that you get 82 people together for pictures. By the time we were done we were hot, sweaty and ready to go back to our house and enjoy the pool. That is just what we did right after Mat made us all omelets. The kids swam the rest of the day. I finally dragged them from the pool after about 6 hours of swimming to get showered and ready for the barbecue and fireside that night.
On Monday we headed back to Universal Studio's Island of adventure to finish the places we missed on Friday. Mainly we went to the new Harry Potter exhibit! So cool! The rides were AWESOME and the Butterbeer was YUMMY!!!
After we left the Wizarding World we went to a magic show. The kids thought it was really cool and we weren't able to leave without buying our own magic show supplies.
4 comments:
I think that harry potter world looks so cool on tv!! Whenever they advertise I wish I was there :)
I'm so jealous. I want to go to HP so bad!!! So cool that you got to go.
I always laugh at Kassie's pics :) She is obviously not the perfect model type as Brock and Mikele have become. With Kassie, you definitely get the candid shot. Gotta love that personality!
The Harry Potter set is very impressive.
Come on! Where's part 5? :)
Post a Comment