Sea world was a ton of fun. They had two amazing roller coaster for Jenny and I, the Kraken and the Manta. Seriously check out the videos about these rides. I would have to say that my all time favorite ride for the whole trip was the Manta! We did have a causality, Jenny's phone didn't survive the ride and fell to it's death.
We also went to the Shamu show, Believe. Ok one comment- totally lame! Apparently since that trainer was killed they won't let the trainers in the water during the show. On a funnier note, the kids wanted to sit in the splash zone. (I had nice seats just outside the splash zone) So we moved down to the splash zone. The kids ended up moving over across the isle to be a little higher so they could see the whales. Then came the splashing. Mat, Jordynn, Jason, Kassie, Allie and I got SOAKED!!! The kids- not so much.
Sea World had a huge area with kid friendly rides. There weren't that many people so the kids were able to go on the rides over and over again. They all LOVED it!
Ok in this picture Kassie doesn't look very excited but really she went on this roller coaster 3 times.
3 comments:
What a fun vacation!! The kids are so big!
Ha ha, you did get soaked! Or was that just the humidity? :) Looks like it was a fun day though.
No such thing as too much fun!! I have been really enjoying all the day-by-day narrative and photos. What a great family vacation for all.
Post a Comment