Background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to School

I know I know I have been a total blog slacker!!! Don't worry this post is totally worth it. It is the back to school pictures.  (I think my kids are so dang cute!!!!)

Brock is starting 4th grade! Funny story: Jason was asking me what grade Brock is is in. I told him 4th. He replied "I remember being older when I was in 4th grade."
Mikele is starting 1st grade!
Brock calls this look his "Cool" look.

I love new school cloths!

This is the "Yeah it is the end of summer jobs" look.

Off they go. :(

2 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

They are so cute! I love that Brock has just a hint of a smile. Great job on the pictures!

D said...

Love these pics!! You are right--I sure have dang cute grandkids :) I have been loving the calls from Kassie since these two went off to school.