Background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kassie Starts Preschool

Kassie started preschool and not a moment to soon!!! You would have thought it would never happen with how she was caring on.  Kassie and I are doing a "joy school" thing.  It is like what I did with Brock and Mikele. My self and 4 other Moms this year will be taking turns each week hosting and teaching school.  It is really fun for the girls and the Moms and the price is just right.

Kassie went with the spider man backpack.  It was Brock's old one and her folder fit in it.
I am good with it if she is!

The first week of school was at my house.  These are the girls in our group. This year we are having show & tell on Tuesday's.  The girls are suppose to bring something that goes with the letter we are working on that week.

"A" is for. . . 

 Alice,

ant,

alligator,

apple and

apron!

We are goofy!!! 
The girls are eating their snacks; apples and stick pretzels that they shaped into "A's".

Painting was by far the favorite activity of the week!  Kassie has been asking every day if it is a preschool day.  If I say no she breaks into wailing sobs and declares that she hates days that don't have preschool.  Well let me tell you. That makes 2 of us!

3 comments:

Heather said...

How great that she loves it! Did you make up your own curriculum? I'd love some ideas.

Lacie said...

such an awesome idea!!!

me and him said...

an all girl preschool! how fun!!