Today is my son's 10th birthday!!! Brock is an AMAZING son, brother and friend. He has a quirky sense of humor that is getting funny again. Recently he realized that the word "hot" doesn't always refer to temperature but also to how someone looks. He told me that I was like a toaster because I am "HOT" then he laughed shyly because he wasn't talking about my temperature.
We celebrated Brock's birthday on Monday because I had a "scrapbook lala" according to Brock today and tomorrow. Brock decided that he wanted to go to Texas Road House for dinner because it was kids night and he could pick out of the treasure box. He also wanted to wear the big hat and have the staff sing Happy Birthday to him. This was his year to have a friend party but he decided he would rather have a bigger gift. He wanted the Harry Potter lego game for the Wii. We found it for less the half the price of what it use to be and so we were also able to surprise him with a Snap Circuit set. My parents also gave him a Chess set that he is very excited about. My Dad recently taught him how to play chess. I came in half way through Mikele and Brock's game and took over for Mikele. At one point during the game I honestly thought I was going to loose! Brock I hope you have a FABULOUS day today! Love ya kid.


3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Uncle Jon, Aunt Daryn and Cousin Rachel :)
Happy Birthday buddy! I still remember that day you were born!! Love you!
Ten years...wow! Happy Birthday! We love you!
Post a Comment