A couple of weeks ago we went up to Rexburg to spend the weekend with Jason's family. Caitlin, Jared and their girls were visiting from back east and Jon, Daryn, Bree, James and their girls were visiting as well. We had a great time together celebrating Mckenna and Hayli's birthdays', playing at Rigby lake and goofing around.
When I went back through the photos there were a number of treasures! I thought it would be fun to play a little game. I have numbered the photos and would love to have you leave a caption for each of the photos in the comments section. I have left mine below the pictures.
1. "Come here my pretty and have a cupcake!"
2. "Oh, she poisoned me"
3. What is this strange thing they call a cupcake?
4. Monkey See. . .
5. Monkey do! Very mature boys.
6. Why does this creepy man keep talking to me?
7. Babysitting a doll is exhausting.
8. I am in soooo much trouble.
9. Man in background is thinking "That chick with the cone hat is HOT!!!"
10. Hum, do you think I look as good as Bree in this cone hat?
3 comments:
Fun pictures, Nicole! It was a great family day! I'm so glad you all would make the trip twice that week. I think you did a good job on the captions, except I think Jason's pic is more like,'aaah, what shall I have my subjects do now?'
I think your captions are right on, but if I think of anything awesome, I'll be sure to post it. : ) Thanks for coming up to see us!
I am just not funny enough to come up with good captions--sorry to be lame!! Maybe I should have James come up with some...if I ever see him again. hahaha! ;) But the answer to #10 is YES!!!
Post a Comment