I have to brag. I have done well this summer keeping up on our summer job chart. Well I guess to be more accurate the kids have done well. Each summer I create a job chart with daily jobs, weekly jobs and (added this year) a rotation. Let me just show you the chart.
Here is my slave labor at work.
After the jobs were done the kids could play, have friends over or do what they want. Usually we don't make it to far into the summer before we start slacking off but this year we made it to the end of the summer. Great job kids!

2 comments:
That is awesome and inspirational. I really need to do better at a chore chart! Now you just need to use my awesome green cleaning products for those cute little helping hands! ;)
My kids need to hang out with your kids. Maybe it would rub off on them. Better yet, can your kids just come do my house! You're amazing. No wonder your house always looks perfect.
Post a Comment