For this weeks assignment, Kids' Room, I wanted to share a picture of my son and what I find him most often doing at night in his bedroom. Brock is an avid reader like his mother. We both have a really hard time putting a book down and going to sleep. If we would let Brock, he would read late into the night. Sometimes on weekends we do let him read to his heart's content. Right now Brock is reading "The Fire Eternal" by Chris D'Lacey. It is the 4th book in the Last Dragon Chronicles.
What I really like about this photo is that I captured not only him but his shadow on the wall. I thought it was pretty cool and unique.
Join the 52 week photo project! Post your picture and link here.
Join the 52 week photo project! Post your picture and link here.

1 comment:
I remember staying up super late reading Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley High! Love this picture!
Post a Comment