Background

Monday, February 18, 2013

52 Week Photo Project: Week 7 - Someone you Love


  I just realized I forgot to post this week's photo on my family blog. The theme this week was "someone you love." So of course I picked the most important person in my life - my amazing husband Jason. He is surely feeling the love after this post and his birthday post. Jason is an extremely hard worker and provides a comfortable life style for us. He works full time and then after work he either comes home and helps with the kids and family life before heading to his office to freelances or after work he head over to the local tech school to teach some night classes. This is Jason in his office working away. Thank you Jason for all you do for our family!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Great pic! Are those cupboards new or have I just not noticed them before?