Background

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Jason!


 Today is my amazing husband's birthday. We have been together for almost 14 years now and what a ride! Jason is the most caring wonderful husband and father. He keeps me grounded and balanced. Some of the traits I admire about him:

  • He is a lover not a fighter.
  • Patient with his kids and with me.
  • Works so very hard to provide for us.
  • Knows when to stop
  • Loves to have fun and relax
  • Puts me first in his life
  • Completely dedicated to our marriage
  • A great teacher
  • Works well with others
  • Easy going
  • Supportive
  • Smart
  • Techy
  • Clean and Organized
  • Dedicated Father


Really I could go on and on about how wonderful my husband and best friend is but I don't want to make everyone jealous.

Happy Birthday Jason!
Jason and Mikele - 2003

Oregon Trip 2008 

Jason giving Allie her first bath - 2009

Family photo 2011

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Jason!! May you be spoiled rotten :)

Bree said...

He is pretty great!! :)