Thursday is laundry day. I only do laundry one day of the week and that means mountains of laundry on Thursday. Jason keeps it going while I am running kids to and from activities.
Mikele is really busy on Thursday. After school she heads to activity days. She has an amazing leader who always plans fun activities and is a great influence in her life.
We have to pick Mikele up a little early from activity days and take her and Elise to dance class.
When we got home from dance class we found Brock, Allie and Kassie playing games. Brock is currently without electronic devices and so he finds himself with extra time on his hands. I was happy to see him spending time with his sisters and playing games.
Kassie was suppose to be doing her homework. Thursday is always a big homework night because of tests on Friday. Overall homework isn't very bad but everyone will be excited for Summer.
So I was just relaxing minding my own business. . .
. . . when I was ATTACKED!
The last set of photos is each of the kids in their beds.
Allie with her 12 foot caterpillar wrapped around her.
Kassie snuggled under lots of blankets.
Brock reading, a nightly occurrence.
And Mikele reading in such a comfortable position with little to no blankets because she is usually hot.













2 comments:
Yeah-new pics!! I do check around the 11th of each month. Love to see your busy, fun life events along with the down home time. Thanx!
I like that Kassie has the Garfield comforter!: )
Post a Comment