I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Day 8 & 9 - Saturday & Sunday
The last two days were driving home. We drove as far as Boise on Saturday and then the rest of the way on Sunday. We did stop and had lunch with my friend Ashly in Heyburn. (Thank you so much for lunch and the break Ashly!!!) We were all sad to be home. The kids miss the beach and sand and I miss Jason. It was so nice to spend all day together! Mikele did fill her shoes with sand and I mean filled! I dumped the sand into a bag and she brought it home to add to our sandbox. Now we have a little of Seaside in our back yard!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so impressed you got all of these pictures up so soon after getting back--way to go!!
Post a Comment