Background

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jon & Daryn's Wedding

On Friday the 18th of July Jon (Jason's Brother) and Daryn were married. Sadly I don't really have any pictures of the happy couple I only have cute pictures of my kids. I thought it was kind of funny actually. I am going to have to get pictures from Bree & Caitlin. hint hint Well Mikele was the flower girl and Brock the ring bearer. They did a great job and took the responsibility very seriously. Kassie just had a good time. Here are some pictures.

Mikele loved her flower girl dress! She felt like a little princess.


It was so fun to watch Kassie, Makenna & Avri interact especially because they are so close in age and are going to be such great friends.


Not a bad looking group. Kassie is of course teasing her sister by touching her hair and Mikele is distracted and not looking but you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.


This was right before the ceremony. They both did such a good job!


Kassie thought the cake was the best part. She is such a character. She almost has more personality then her little body can handle.

1 comment:

Bree said...

Mikele does look like a princess!! Oops...sorry I didn't get a better fam pic for you!