Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was GORGEOUS!!! We walked to church and attended our new ward for the first time. It was rather exciting, a lady had a seizure and so we sat listening to prelude music while the paramedics took her out. The rest of the services were uneventful but good. Then when we got home we had a little photo shoot in our back yard. The girls, of course, got new Easter dresses and I made matching hair bows. Jason offered to buy Brock a new dress but Brock passed.



So you will want to click on the picture of Brock or the group picture and check out the big hole in Brock's smile. He recently lost one of his front teeth.

10 comments:

Kim Greer said...

Oh, so cute! And so fun to get pictures in your new yard! Just think, next year there will be 3 adorable little girls. :) I love their dresses!

Lacie said...

You need a new header picture!! Cassie doesnt look the same at all!!!

Caitlin and Jared said...

They are getting so big!!! The dresses are so cute, and, of course, Brock looks very handsome--love the gap in his smile!

Kas said...

So so cute! I am so sad you won't be around the corner when I get home from my trip :( We might have to plan play dates now or something! :)

Heather said...

Lookin' good, kids! I love the dresses and hair bows and Brock's pose. Congrats on the tooth, Brock. Can't wait to hear what the tooth fairy brings ;-)

Bree said...

Oh those girls are ADORABLE!! It was so cute to read their "comments"-thanks! And Brock is looking so grown up and handsome! Love the missing tooth smile. :)

D said...

Love the pictures. Boy, I have cute granddaughters and one good-looking grandson!!! Glad you had such a fun bunny day and a beautiful Easter.

Anonymous said...

I love the Easter Dresses!

Criddle said...

HEy I love the pics of your kids! Way cute :)

Luke and Jenn said...

Your kids are getting SO big! They are all so cute. I love easter, its an excuse to buy the kids new church clothes & Luke doesn't give me a hard time about it!