Background

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pictures of our New House

I love our new house more and more each day! Here is a little tour of our new abode. This first picture is obviously the front of the house.

Entry way: the front door is on the right, the garage door is straight ahead on the side of the closet and the back patio doors are on the left (this is as if you were standing where I am standing taking the picture)

This is the upstairs living room. You can see Kassie sitting in the chair of the dining area.

This is the Piano room. How snobby ;) ! I am planning on putting bookshelves on the back wall behind the chair Mikele is sitting in.

This is the Kitchen. Just past the stove is the door way to the "Command Center" and the front living room. Just past that doorway and around the corner is the laundry room. It is behind the kitchen.

Dinning area off the kitchen.

Command Center: This is a picture taken from down the hall by the Master bedroom and Kassie's room. There is a built-in cabinet that I keep my purse, mail ect. on. It is that junk spot that every house seems to have.

Master bedroom and bath.


The shower and toilet are off the walk-in closet.

Kassie and the Baby's room.



Mikele's room



Downstairs bathroom. You have got to love the orange vanity. Ironically my frog soap dish and accessories match perfectly!

Brock's room. His bedspread actually matches the walls perfectly.



Downstairs family room. It is a gas fireplace that we want to replace the insert with something a little more current.

This would be a room that will soon have a new couch and Jason's tv.

Backyard: This is from the deck. Our property ends at the wood fence behind the white vinyl fence.

This is taken from the vinyl fence. There is a shed to my left that is not in the picture.

This is the back yard behind the back yard. The lot is .4 acres.

Well I hope you enjoyed our home tour. (Rooms not pictured: Jason's office and Nicole's scrapbook room. These rooms are not unpacked yet. Also not pictured: storage room, cold storage, the numerous linen closets that are mainly empty because I have nothing to put in them and the kids play room under the stairs.)

15 comments:

Lacie said...

Wow nicole, it seems like you have so much more room!! And I love how big the back yard is!! This is exciting, I am happy for you!

Krissy said...

Yea, I was just telling Nicole that the back yard won't be complete until she puts some chickens in it.

Kim Greer said...

So much fun!! I'm excited for you guys. I really love your yard! I haven't forgotten about boxes, I just haven't had a chance to make it there yet.

Jenny Erazo said...

How exciting Nicole! I have been waiting to see some picutres! I am happy for you guys! See you at practice tomorrow!

Heather said...

Congrats on the house! I'm glad that you posted pictures so fast. And I love that one of the kids is modeling almost all of the rooms.
What are you going to do with the back-back? I would vote massive garden...or mini-golf course.

Celest said...

That is so exciting you have tons of room now it looks like. Enjoy all the yard work this summer.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! How exciting to have a new house. We will miss you here.

Misty said...

NICE!! Need I say more?

Bree said...

We're so excited for you guys to be in your new home! It looks great. Congrats! And Jason, it was so fun to see you! :)

PhillipsFam said...

I'm so glad you are in and getting settled! tons of room too - you are going to love that for sure!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Yay!! Looks like you guys might need to get some more furniture now that you have more space!! It looks great! Hope to see it in person before too long! : )

D said...

Thanks for posting pictures with your furniture in the rooms. It looks comfy and homey. I'm so glad everything worked out once you found the right place. Can't wait to visit!

Cindy G said...

The sellers so should have hired you to take pictures for the MLS. You do it so much more justice! But in person is even better. Can't wait to see the scrapbook room Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome that you got a new house and that your old one sold in such hard times. congrats, i loved the tour i almost felt like i was there

Luke and Jenn said...

Congrats on the house, it's really cute! Looks like you have a lot more room to Grrrooowww!!!