Background

Friday, April 3, 2009

Moving Day!

It is Moving Day! We rented a HUGE uhaul and we also borrowed my Dad's trailer and began loading all of our stuff that we have acquired over the last 10 years.

The uhaul was really for entertainment purposes!

This is a picture taken at Lowes. We have made countless trips since moving in. I think we are on a first name basis with many of the associates there.

Before we moved in we washed all the walls and ceilings and had the carpets cleaned. Thank you Mom, Calvin & AnnMarie for coming and helping!!! We would not have been able to clean the whole house in one night without you!!!

After getting everything unloaded we began the hooking things up. My Dad changed out all the locks for us. This project required Jason buying a dremel tool. They guys had fun trying out the new toy.

My Dad lost his battle with this drawer. He was fixing a drawer slide.

Jason's project was to hook up the dryer. He almost looks like he is in pain but he won the battle and I have working appliances.

Kassie handled the unpacking rather well. It didn't slow her playing down at all.

She took a break from playing and helped Papa install new locks.

6 comments:

Jenny Lou said...

Looks like fun!!!! I still want to see a picture of your house though. :)

Nicole Norris said...

I am working on it. I took pictures of it empty but now I want to take pictures with our stuff in it. I will get them up ASAP!

Kim Greer said...

I'm excited to see the new place!!! And seeing all of this makes me anxious to just get on with it myself!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Yay! Moving is such hard work! Good luck getting settled!

Tracy said...

I can't wait to see the new house! Glad the move's gone smoothly...

Luke and Jenn said...

I'm excited to see your new house. BTW - you're PREGNANT?!?