Background

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kassie's New Room

Jason and I have been working on Kassie and the Baby's room for the last couple of weekends. We spent one day scraping off wallpaper and painting the first coat of purple paint. Then we worked on it during the week between soccer games and preschool graduations to get the second coat of paint on. Finally last Saturday we finished painting the doors and trim and surprised Kassie with Tinkerbell stickers on the wall. When we brought her into the room to see it we expected a great reaction with lots of squealing and excitement. I think her reaction was even better. Well watch the video and let me know what you think.



Yesterday my Mom and I bought fabric for a quilt, bumper pads for the crib and valance for the window that all match. I am excited to actually have a coordinating nursery for the first time. I will have to post another picture when we have everything set up for the nursery.

9 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

I have been waiting for new pictures with all that has been going on! Thanks! I'm glad everything went so well with Brock's baptism and it looks like you guys have been aving tons of fun!

Bree said...

Ask and ye shall receive ;)
THANK YOU for posting!!! It was so great to see all the pics of what's been going on and to see pics from the baptism since we missed it :(. Kassie is such a doll--love how excited she was!! Can't wait to see more pics of what you've been working on!! Love and miss you guys!

Lacie said...

I love it!! How fun for her, and you to have a matching nursery!

Jenny Erazo said...

Yeah for being done! Good work you two:-)

Murdock Family said...

Cute room!! I saw the fabric that your mom got for the baby!! So cute!! I love what she picked out for Krissy's baby too!! When I come down to Logan sometime could you show me that store!! I would love to get some fabric and make a quilt for our baby!! Oh I also updated my blog a while back.

Jessica said...

I didnt know you had a blog, You can see all the projects on our family blog.richandjessrowley.blogspot.com. Anyway come and see the bows anytime, we are doing a booth saturday in Nibley, come and watch the parade, it goes right past our house!! Your kids are so big, and I can't believe you have less than a month!

Criddle said...

lol oh I loved that video!!! She is so cute. Yay! on the nursery!

Kas said...

Sooo cute! So umm... where's this baby girl and when is she coming?? Everyone else I know that was due the same week as you... already had their babies early!! Shouldn't you join in?

Unknown said...

Her reaction is so cute! slow and almost hesitant at first, & then jumping so hard she falls down. I love her reaction!