I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Friday, June 26, 2009
The Lazy Days of Summer
As I patiently wait for our baby to arrive (ok not so patiently) my kids are enjoying a very carefree unplanned summer. Unusually large flying bugs have been a highlight. This is a butterfly that they caught after a wind storm.
The girls do their own hair as long as we are not going out in public. I actually do Kassie's hair but then she redoes it after wards.
Yesterday the kids spent the afternoon in the front yard coloring, climbing trees and eating ice cream cones.
This beautiful creature is a huge moth they found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have huge hummingbird moths at our house. They have a bird body and moths wings. It's the strangest thing.
Post a Comment