Background

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Morning 2009

Oh let the fun begin! We had a lot of milestones this year. 1. I had the wrapping done before Christmas eve. 2. Brock actually woke me up Christmas morning at around 6:30 instead of me waking the kids up. (I did wake up around 5:00 am but I promised Jason that we would let the kids wake us up this year) 4. The Bishop invited us over for a delicious breakfast!  3. I cooked my first turkey and it turned out perfect and 4. My gravy was actually thick and creamy. (I have a tendency of making thin gravy). With that said how could it not have  been a GREAT Christmas?



I think Brock is a little excited about his ipod touch that Santa brought him. He told Jason that he never thought he would actually get one but he might as well ask. It was the only thing he asked for.


Kassie and Mikele got this gorgeous doll house from Santa. Mikele's big question we how Santa got the house down the chimney.

 
Kassie liked her gift from Brock. This year the kids drew names and bought a gift for that sibling.


Kassie wanted a phone and keys for Christmas. Bree (Jason's sister) made this cute purse and gave Kassie a set of real keys and a phone.




Allie is ready for her first Christmas!


Ok this was a little more then she expected.




For the rest of the day we played and enjoyed our Christmas gifts.



We had a wonderful Christmas dinner with Turkey, warm rolls, mashed potatoes, thick gravy and pistachio salad.  Yummy! We also used candle sticks, my Christmas dishes and new stem ware.  Shockingly no dishes were broke during the entire dinner or clean up.

9 comments:

Bree said...

Love the pics!! That doll house is awesome!!! Kassie looks adorable on her blinged out phone, and Allie is so cute!! Great hob on the turkey!! :)

Kim Greer said...

It looks like you had a great one!! That doll house is so fun! I love your kids' expressions.

Jenny Lou said...

Looks like a great day. I love your stocking hanger. I need to get one of those. We never have a place to hang our stockings.

Jessica said...

Those are great pictures, Abby got some looms too and she hasn't put them down since! Looks like a delicious dinner, and I am waiting for my invite for next year!

Lacie said...

Allie is so adorable, and I love how loving Kassie is!! Saylor has an ipod touch and they are awesome, I think it is funny brock didnt think he would get one, he is so cute!! I am happy your dinner worked out!!

Kas said...

I love that picture of Allie hiding under all her gifts :) So cute! Glad you had a good Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I've wanted to take my boys on the Polar Express train ride, but haven't yet. Maybe next year.

Caitlin and Jared said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe how big the kids are. You got some perfect pictures of their reactions!

Heather said...

I was just thinking about you the other day! I had Jake look on facebook to see if he could find you.(he didn't) You have 4? kiddo's I think I see. That is so cool. They are cute. What are you up to these days? Where are you at? Good to hear from you.