Background

Monday, June 7, 2010

End of School Year Interviews

My friend Kim did these end of school interviews with her kids and posted them on her blog.  I thought it was a cute idea so I am "bloglifting" and going to do the same thing. The first photo was taken on the first day of school. The second photo was taken at the end of the school year.

 
End-of-Year Interview with Mikele:
About School...
Who was your teacher? Mrs. Allgood
What was she like? Best Teacher I had in kindergarten and super nice!
What did you learn? plus and minus
What was your favorite thing to do in school? Be with Mrs. Allgood
What was your favorite snack? the crackers that had letters on them
What is your favorite book? Five Little Monkey's
What are you looking forward to about next year? A good teacher that Mrs. Allgood picked.

About Her...
What do you want to be when you grow up? "I haven't thought about that"
What kind of car will you drive one day? "I don't know. A van maybe?"
What do you like to do for fun? Play with Ade
What are you going to do this summer? Play outside in the water and go to Disney World!

About Her Friends...
Who are your friends? Ade, Danica, Jaycie and Christa
Who is your best friend? Ade
What do you play together? Marbles in the classroom.
Now for Brock. . .
End-of-Year Interview with Brock:
About School...
Who was your teacher? Mrs. K
What was she like? Best Teacher
What did you learn? How to divide big numbers.
What was your favorite thing to do in school? Math
What was your favorite school lunch? Pizza
What is your favorite book? Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
What are you looking forward to about next year? Learning something new.

About Him ...
What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher and work at Westhost.
What kind of car will you drive one day? A 4 wheeler
What do you like to do for fun? Play the Wii and play with Sean
What are you going to do this summer? Play with my friends and go to DISNEY WORLD!

About His Friends...
Who are your friends? Sean and Dixson
Who is your best friend? Sean
What do you play together? Weird games. We never name them.

7 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

I love that Mikele might drive a van and that Brock wants to work at West host--I think his second picture looks a lot like Jason when her was younger! It was great to see you guys!

Bree said...

What a cute idea. I'll have to remember it for the future! How fun you guys are going to Disney world!!!

Kim Greer said...

Disney World??? How fun! I want to come! Cute kids, and fun answers.

Jenny Erazo said...

Sounds like Disneyworld will be the highlight of the summer!!! Have a fun trip:)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I should do this with my kids.

Shannon said...

Those school interviews are such a fun idea! Disney will be so much fun! We will be going next May too, and Luke is so excited already.

D said...

What a great idea! I remember some interesting job choices from earlier days :) It will be fun for Brock & Mikele to look back on their answers--maybe even just next year!