Yes that is right folks, I am 30!!!! I know don't I make it look good. Who would not want to be 30? LOL!!!! I always tease Jason that my birthday is a week long event that starts 7 days before the actual day and ends 7 days after. This year I wasn't kidding. I had little surprises all week long then on the actual day of my birthday Jason surprised me with a scheduled massage and shopping all afternoon, just the 2 of us. (Thanks Calvin for watching the kids!) Then as a family we went to dinner at the Olive Garden. After dinner we came home for presents and ice cream cake. (I am so spoiled!)
What is in that huge box? A new bike trailer! Yippee!!
Toasty!
Did I mention that my birthday is a week long event? Well on the first Saturday in June, Jason organized a surprise birthday party for me! Thank you to all the great friends who were able to come. It was so fun to enjoy the fabulous barbecue, wonderful weather, great company and yummy cake!
Thank you, Thank you to all my friends and family for the wonderful gifts and birthday greetings!!! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life!
7 comments:
Funny that your previous post was about Mikele maximizing her birthday, seems like she learned it from someone!! ;) Happy late birthday!!
Glad you had a great birthday!!
I'm glad your birthday was great too!! :) I'm wondering....did Jason make you make your own birthday cake???? haha :)
Happy Birthday! I hope that it was a wonderful one!
Happy Bday! Being 30 is great!
Happy birthday OLD friend! He he! I can say that, I have 4 years on you!
Umm, how come I didn't get an invitation?? LOL Happy birthday! You look GREAT! :)
Post a Comment