There is nothing like a little lov'in on Father's day from your girls! Well it might feel more like being mulled! Oh well you get what you get right!?
We had a little scavenger hunt. I had each of the kids hide a clue that would lead Jason to his Father's Day gift.
(yes my scrapbook room was that messy!)
I actually bought two Croquet sets. I cheap set for the kids to use with smaller handles and balls and a nice adult set with longer handles and larger balls. This way when we have people over to play we have plenty of mallets for everyone. Genius I know- Thanks Shelly!
Of course we had to go play a game out in the blistering wonderful sun!
Seriously watching Kassie try to hit her ball with her mallet was hilarious!!! I have more pictures but I will only post this one.
Ok, one more I couldn't help myself.
3 comments:
test
I know you are anxious for a comment :) The idea of a scavenger hunt for gifts is so fun--prolongs the anticipation. Kassie's unique 'croquet form' has got to be seen to be truly appreciated! Thanks for a great week!!
How fun! Tell Mikele to quit looking so grown up!!! ;) Can't wait for pics of Allie's party. hint hint. :D
Post a Comment