Background

Monday, June 14, 2010

Maximizing Your December Birthday.

  Mikele really does have a good thing going.  With a December birthday it is not very conducive to those summer outdoor gifts like water toys.  So when Mikele needs a new bike she basically ends up with an un-birthday gift.  The second problem is that Mikele and Brock are basically the same height and weight despite their 2 1/2 year age difference so there isn't the option of passing bikes down.
  Mikele was so funny when we got her new bike home. She kept telling me "Mom, you can go get the camera and take my picture if you want!" So as a good obedient Mom I did. Enjoy!



Oh and if I take pictures of one daughter then I must take pictures of all my daughters!

5 comments:

Kim Greer said...

I know how that feels, we have one of those December birthdays too. Very cute daughters you have!

Jessica said...

So cute! I love when my kids ask me to take their pictures and tell me to put them on my blog!

Jenny Erazo said...

Alex enjoys the December birthday thing too:) It is nice to finally have outside weather so the kids can enjoy outside toys!

Bree said...

I think that's how it will be for Avri with a Feb bday. She looks so grown up!! And Kassie and Allie are as cute as ever!! :)

Lacie said...

Lucky Mikele!!