So we tried to get her to want to sit on Jason's lap by making her jealous of Kassie.
Ya she didn't care.
Then Allie would go play with her toys or wander around the room until she heard the timer beeping on the camera. Then she would come running over and find her spot. After the picture was taken she would get up and go check out the picture on the back of the camera with me and then we would start the whole thing all over again.
Luckily we did end up with a cute photo of the whole group looking at the camera and almost everyone is smiling. My Mom always says that family pictures must be really important or they wouldn't be near as hard to pull off. I totally agree!

10 comments:
I love the family picture that finally worked out! very cute :)
That is so cute! Your kids are adorable and growing up too quick!
Haha! I'm glad you posted outtakes! I hope my request provided some entertainment for the evening! : ) And, I'm glad that "even Jason" was cooperative!
That turned out really cute and is super impressive for using the timer and having an 18 month old. And you know who to call when you're ready for another family session... :) We miss you guys! Can't believe how big your kids are getting!
I agree wholeheartedly with your Mom!! Wait until they are older :) The final photo is great!!!
So cute! Great job!
I am extremely impressed that you got such a good one! And, oh my goodness! Can't believe how big Allie is with her little pigtails.
Cute picture! Family pictures always stress me out! That's why I only attempt it once in a great while!
I love the pic, but where is Allie? She really cant be that big!!!!
So cute! Family pictures are the best! And the story of how you got it is usually just as great! Our family pictures usually involve me threatening the welfare of one or more of our kids. Yah, good times!
Post a Comment