Background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Four-Eyes!


  Well I couldn't push it off any longer. I have known since kindergarten that this day was coming. The school even sent me a letter. I finally gave in and took Mikele to the eye doctor. Yes, she took after her Mom and needes glasses.  Her prescription is a -2.0 which isn't as bad as mine but is worse then Jason's. The doctor and staff where we had the eye exam and where we bought the glasses both made the comment "Wow these glasses are going to make a big difference."  Mikele's glasses came in on Friday so we hurried over to pick them up.  She was pretty excited about it. Hopefully this will help her in school and she will stop having headaches. (I thought the headaches were because she wasn't drinking enough water maybe not.) Doesn't she look cute?!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You look great, Mikele!!! Welcome to the cool club :)

Tammy said...

SO CUTE!!