Background

Monday, August 20, 2012

Roy Water Park


My fabulous friend Cindy has been telling me about the amazing aquatic center in Roy for years. This year we finally made it and it was totally worth the drive! They have an awesome kid pool and separate toddler pool. They also have slides and a diving pool (we didn't make it over to the diving pool).  What I loved about the pool is that the bottom is this soft cushiony rubber so your feet don't get all scrapped and chewed up. The kids played, swam, snorkeled, did hand stands, went down the slides and had a blast. Cindy and I enjoyed chatting, watching the kids and I went down the twisty slide with Kassie a few times. The weather was perfect, the pool wasn't busy at all and it was a perfect afternoon. 









When we got home I sent Allie to go get her pj's on. We found her half way down the hall sound asleep. To be that exhausted is a sure sign of a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Bree said...

That looks like a blast!!! We have a water park here in Poky that you guys will have to come up for next summer! :) So funny Allie fell asleep like that!!

Emily said...

How fun! I live minutes away from the Roy Water park, and until now, I never new it existed! My children will thank you for bringing it to my attention :)