Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Allie is 1 Month Old

It is amazing how fast the time goes! I can't believe Allie is already 1 month old. I forgot to post her 2 weeks stats so here is a recap:

2 Weeks: 9 lbs 90th percentile and 21 1/2 in long also 90th percentile

1 month: 10 1/2 pounds

This is what Allie does when she is hungry...

This is what Allie does when she eats...

and this is what Allie does the rest of the time...

Allie has been a great baby! She is pretty content and easy going. She does like to be cuddled in the evening but seems to know that her time is after the other kids go to bed. She often smiles and even sometimes laughs while she is sleeping. I would love to know what she is dreaming about. She likes tummy time. Well I don't know if she likes it but she doesn't mind being on her tummy. Allie is getting stronger and can hold her head up for short periods of time. She is a sweat heart and a joy to have in our family.

6 comments:

Kim Greer said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see her. And I forgot to mention when I saw you yesterday how great you look! Not like you just had a baby at all!

Lacie said...

So very cute!!!! I cant believe how quick time is going!

D said...

I was just realizing today that Allie is a month old. Can't wait to see her on Sunday :)

Cindy G said...

So here I am. I have been chastened. And please feel my shame....

She is so adorable! I can't believe it's been a month already. It was so fun to tend her tonight. Oh, and Kassie was great too. :)

PhillipsFam said...

look at you and all these cute posts!! little allie sure is a cutie pie - love the pix of her! but mainly I LOVE that you got a dog! yea dogs! hopefully he drives you just as crazy as domino does us - it seems to build a strong bond! (strange, but true!) I just realized I haven't called you since allie was born - think I owe you a call....

Air Force Blues said...

Oh she is so cute. I can't believe she is already a month. Time goes by way tooooo fast. Wish I was there to get some baby holding time in. I need it.