Background

Friday, July 10, 2009

Allie's First Photo Shoot

My good friend Shelly came over and took some pictures for me of Allie. She did an amazing job!!! Thanks Shelly!! We will be using these on her birth announcements but here is a sneak peek.






Could Allie be any sweeter. Well actually she could. While we were doing the photo shoot she filled her diaper. Not so sweet. To add to her not so sweet side last night around 4:00 am Jason went to change Allie's diaper for me and before Jason had the clean diaper on Allie pooped all over the changing table into the drawer that was open and on Jason. There was a little bit of force behind the poop. It was rather comical but not at 4:00 in the morning.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is so cute!

Caitlin and Jared said...

What cute pictures! She is a doll!

Misty said...

What a cutie! I think we should arrange her marriage to my Charlie! I really need my boys to marry good girls! ;)

Bree said...

I knew you loved me Nicole!!!! :) Thanks for all the pictures!! Allie is adorable, I think my favorite is the second picture--so precious! ohhhh I can't wait to have my baby here!!! :) Too funny about the poop...I am SO excited for newborn poopy diapers again! HAHAHA!! It was fun to talk to Jas last night. I'll be in touch! Love you all!!

Criddle said...

She is so beautiful!!!!! love the pictures.

PhillipsFam said...

just read all of your new posts - what a little sweetie Allie is! already has a little bit of that girlie attitude to boot - your favorite I know!! I will give you a call soon - see how you are doing - looks good so far!

Lacie said...

I love love love her!! She is adorable!!!

D said...

Allie is adorable in these pictures. I'm glad to have seen how adorable she is in person :) It has been wonderful this summer to spend so much time with the family. Love you all!!

Cindy G said...

These turned out so cute, and I loved the announcements. It's kinda handy having a graphic designer around!