The puppy is a german short haired pointer. He is "liver" colored. For the nondog expert people that is chocolate brown. We survived our first vet visit and start our puppy classes on Thursday. I guess we are dog people now!
I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Monday, July 27, 2009
Cooper
Well we finally did it. We got the kids a puppy. I know most of you are thinking, "What!? the women who adopted a dog and then returned it got a dog!" and "What are you thinking! You just had a baby!!!" Well I never claimed to be the most sane person you have ever met. It actually has been a good experience so far. Brock and Kassie are getting more comfortable with him. The have ventured off the seat on the deck and will play with him. (Cooper couldn't reach them while they were standing on the built in seat on the deck). Allie loves that the smothering that had been previously directed towards her via Mikele is now being directed towards the puppy and Mikele just loves the dog! Although she does get upset if Cooper nips at her favorite capris and flip flops. You mess with Mikele's wedge flip flops and black capri's that Grandma bought and you have crossed a line!
The puppy is a german short haired pointer. He is "liver" colored. For the nondog expert people that is chocolate brown. We survived our first vet visit and start our puppy classes on Thursday. I guess we are dog people now!

We had to lower the gates on the fence so Cooper can't get out of the back yard.
Cooper's new shadow!
The puppy is a german short haired pointer. He is "liver" colored. For the nondog expert people that is chocolate brown. We survived our first vet visit and start our puppy classes on Thursday. I guess we are dog people now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking forward to meeting Cooper. It doesn't surprise me that Mikele loves him. Anyone who loves snakes has to be a major animal lover :)
I have to admit, he's really cute. I'm seriously thinking we may have to get a short-hair, just cause the thought of taking care of a husky may send me over the edge. Good luck with your clicker!!
Dogs are great for kids. He'll be part of your family before too long.
Post a Comment