
If you use a ceramic iron you understand how valuable and precious it is. Well last week mine suddenly started to wig out. It wouldn't stay on. I first assumed that the outlet wasn't working and tried another outlet but it quickly became apparent that it was the straightener. Today I finally got a new one and used it. I just feel like I can handle life better now that my hair is under control. It is amazing how much peace the Tool Science 1" Nano-silver ionic ceramic digital styling iron can bring into the world!
3 comments:
hahahaha - I TOTALY feel your pain, and you know it's true b/c you've seen my hair! (think we've discussed this a time or two as well). mine died when I was literally 1/2 way thru my hair and I had to go buy a new one w/ 1/2 my hair crazy out of control! :)
I am with ya, I would look like a poodle without mine, that is why I always have 2 just in case!!!
haha! that's a good one...and it gets to 450 degrees, which is how hot most pofessional irons get. good job :)
Post a Comment