I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Brock's First Day of School
Today Brock headed off to 3rd grade. We took our pictures and he headed down the street. It is going to be so nice to be walking distance from the school! Mikele starts kindergarten on Wednesday. I will post pictures of her then.
So fun, we took Abby yesterday too. My computer is down, so I can't put up pictures yet. I can't believe he is in 3rd grade, that crazy!!! Your girls are so cute!
6 comments:
Okay. Brock looks WAY too old!!! 3rd grade?? When did that happen?!?! Hope you have a great school year Brock!!
I hear ya, being close to the school is awesome! He looks so grown up!
So fun, we took Abby yesterday too. My computer is down, so I can't put up pictures yet. I can't believe he is in 3rd grade, that crazy!!! Your girls are so cute!
So cute, the three little girls home together!!
I can't believe Brock is in 3rd grade and that Mikele is going to kindergarten. Crazy how time just gets away.
Wow! The kids are all so big!! We are excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment