This layout is using the Reflections "Floral Tapestry" paper packet and stickease. These items are one of many on the 2010 retired list. As we say good bye to many of our old favorites we welcome in new and exciting products. Stay tuned for the new Fall/Winter 2009 Catalog!!!
3 comments:
How do you keep up??!!! I haven't see any pictures of the new one i just realized! I was checking out all your posts, and she is adorable. I love her name, and she looks so sweet. So how is 4? I am even nervous to think about another one! Call me and lets go to the park before school starts on Thursday, or we could go after. BTW, you look great. I can't believe you just had a baby!
Beautiful pages and it is good to know the stamps that will be retired too.
Nicole: You have a beautiful blog. I left you a little award on my blog dear BFF. Hop over to my blog to see it.
Post a Comment