Yes there is still snow on the ground and you really do need gloves, hats and coats to go outside but my kids are in desperate need of some fresh air and space to play. So they got out their bikes and went for a ride.
Of course we needed hot chocolate when we came in! On a side note. I swear over half of my pictures of Mikele her eye's are closed. Seriously girl stop blinking.
4 comments:
Mikele looks like she has grown through the winter and needs a bigger bike.
I am glad to see you guys are still alive!! I dont know how I ever lived in logan, I cant imagine still having snow!!!
Glad they got to get outside and play for a while, even though it was cold. And at least there was hot chocolate to welcome them in the end.
Thanks for the update. Always love to see pictures!! It has been loads of fun to visit over the webcam this weekend :)
Post a Comment