Background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Crazy Hat Day

Brock and Mikele's school had another school pride week. This time it included a "Crazy Hat Day."  The kids had a good time wearing a hat to school that they wouldn't normally wear. Miekle's wasn't that crazy but it was cute and that should count for something. Brock's hat was cute and pretty funny. I was actually impressed that he wore it. He usually isn't in to drawing attention to himself but he had fun and the kids in his class thought his was the best "crazy" hat. On a side note- funny story about Mikele. We also had crazy hair day this week. You might recall a crazy hair day at the beginning of the school year. Mikele had her hair in 5 pigtails all over her head. Well this time when I asked her what we should do with her hair she told me "we should get really crazy and instead of just 5 pigtails we should have 11!" She ended up with 12! We are pretty wild if you ask me. P.S.S. I still couldn't talk Brock into letting me shave a smiley face on the back of his head. Maybe next year.

Mikele is very motherly! Sometimes this can honestly drive me crazy because she can take a perfectly happy and content baby and pick her up and carry her around. I honestly fear for Allie's life sometimes. Then she will put her back down and I will no longer have a perfectly content baby. On the other hand it is sometimes very helpful that I can rely on Mikele to help me out with Allie and Mikele is very good at including her little sisters in whatever is going on. So in this case if it crazy hat day at school then it is crazy hat day at home and both Kassie and Allie needed a crazy hat and to be included in the pictures.  Even Cooper (our dog) got in on this picture.
Well what can I say, she is just cute and I had to take her picture.

5 comments:

Lacie said...

I love Allie's face!!!!

Bree said...

that pic of allie is cracking me up!!!!! so cute!!

D said...

What fun!!! There's always something going on at your house :) I, too love the picture of Allie--such big eyes! It was good to visit with you on Sunday, Nicole.

Caitlin and Jared said...

Are there pictures of the 12 pigtails? Brock, way to be brave...and earn the best crazy hat recognition! Haha!

Air Force Blues said...

I cannot believe how big all the kids look. I swear I have not been gone long enough for them to grow that much. Very cute hats. Love it.