Background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Look at My New Trick

Allie is 8 months old today! Yikes! She is a sweet baby that is rather content and easy going. That is as long as her tummy is full. She does roll over but only from her stomach to her back. She can scoot around on the floor but she only goes backwards. She blows great raspberries and is always smiling. She has also learned a new trick:
Allie isn't really into baby food. She will eat graham crackers and MY DOUBLE STUFFED OREOS!!!

 
You can tell she really feels bad about taking my Oreo.

4 comments:

Misty said...

She is so cute!! Charlie is not a big fan of baby food either...he LOVES Cheerios and graham crackers and whipped cream (Shh, don't tell)! I love the oreo face!!

Lacie said...

her faces are so cute!! I think she has the most expressions of any baby I know!!

Heather said...

Those are great pictures!!

D said...

What great pictures!! I love the great big bright eyes, and beautiful smile. Honestly, who could blame her for having no remorse over a double stuffed Oreo!