Background

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Neglecting My Blog for a Good Cause!


Ok, I know I have been neglecting my blog but it isn't because I have been sitting around catching up on my shows. As you know I love to scrapbook. Now sometimes we scrapbookers make some beautiful layouts without actually putting pictures on them.  I know it doesn't make a lot of sense but it happens. Well I got a little crazy and was cleaning out my scrapbook room and came across my "stack" of such layouts. So I decided that I could no longer give my club members a bad time about not putting pictures on their layouts if I too had such a stack. I headed straight to my computer and began selecting, cropping and ordering pictures for all of these layouts. Then once my pictures arrived I immediately attached those pictures to my layouts. Now all I need to do is finish the journaling and titles for these layouts and get them into my album.  I counted how many layouts and to my surprise and delight there were over 30! That is practically a whole album!

I also have been working on the layouts for my February workshop class.  Check them out on my scrapbooking blog and if you would like to attend email or call me today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't scrapbooked in so long! I really need to get on the ball!

Lacie said...

WOW!! I am bad, but holy cow nicole, you make a lot of layouts!!! Your kids are lucky to not have to worry about doing all these on their own!!

Mitch and Holly said...

Just found your link on Shari's blog. Now I'm spying on you as well. Your blog is fun.

Celest said...

Nice job! I did that about a month ago with the layouts I did with you.

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I wish I had the patience to scrapbook.....

It was fun to run into you today. I cant believe we live right by you. Oh...and I love that bread recipe too. That is the one that I use it it is good and easy.