Background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Allie's 1st Pigtails

Ready or not we have hit another major milestone! Allie has enough hair for pigtails!!!

Allie, like her older siblings, is rather expressive especially when it comes to facial expressions. She is just bursting with personality!  Allie has also discovered her "GROOVE!"  Whenever music plays she can totally shake what her Mama gave her. I will have to take a video and post it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pigtails! Looks like you've been having a fun summer!

Air Force Blues said...

What adorable little pigtails. She is too cute!

Kim Greer said...

I love them! And cute little flowers too. She is adorable.

Bree said...

CUTE!!!

Lacie said...

She is getting so big!! I just love the expressions!!!

Jessica said...

Cute piggies! Leah was over 2 before I could do anything, she was a baldie! She is so cute!!

D said...

I love the first picture. She is such a sweetheart!! Her 'dance' makes me smile every time I think of it :)