

You might be thinking that I am really on the ball and that I am already scrapbooking Allie's first week home. Don't be fooled. These pictures are actually of Kassie's first week home and her first visitors. This is actually the duplicate layouts from my May workshop that used the "Animal Cookies" paper packet.
Products Used: stamp sets- "Celebrate Life" "Friendship Flower" and "Butterfly Wings." Paper- My Reflections Level 2 paper packet "Day Dream." Accessories- Spring Craft Buttons and Just Blooms Summer Posies Paper Flowers.
Layout Sketch Design: Cherish- Graphic Texture Left and Puzzle Junkie Left
2 comments:
So loving your new layout. As your posts keep popping up in my Google Reader, you must be blogging right now! And you changed the title. I like it, too.
I love your layouts. I always want to scrap lift them for my books. You do wonderful jobs on them.
Karma
Post a Comment