
I love reading what my friends kids say and I thought I would share some of the recent antics that have come from my own kid's mouths.
Mom: "Brock did you get your bed made?"
Brock: "I told Mikele if she made my bed I would play whatever she wanted"
I am sure we all remember bribing our younger siblings to do stuff for us. I am SOOO glad nothing has changed! (if you can't tell I am being sarcastic)
Scene: Jason peeling potato with Kassie watching
Kassie: "Dad those potatoes are naked!"
Scene: Jason driving with the whole family in the car. We stop at an intersection past the stop sign.
Mikele: "DAD you are suppose to stop behind the stop sign!" (Thank goodness for those back seat drivers!)
Scene: Jason and Nicole playing a round of golf on the Wii
Mikele: "Who is winning?"
Mom: "I am"
Miklee "Ohh Dad I hope you win!"
Mom thinking: Thanks for the support! Actually Jason was winning.
Scene: Mikele talking to Jason Monday morning:
Mikele: "Dad can you ask your boss if you could come home early for lunch to eat with me?"
Mom: "Kassie, what was that?"
Kassie: "I farted. I like that sound. I did it two times."
Mom: "Kassie, what was that?"
Kassie: "I farted. I like that sound. I did it two times."
Scene: Mom in her scrapbook room working or playing depending on how you look at it. Enters Kassie
Kassie: "Mom I am wearing Mikele's panties!"
Mom: "Why?"
Kassie: "Because I want to and they don't tickle."
Mom: "OK??"
(Photo taken by Kassandra Namba)
9 comments:
Those are so funny!!! I love the one where Mikele asks if Jason can have lunch with her, that is just too cute!!!!
p.s. your package went out
Thanks for the laughs!!! Oh man!! I especially loved anything from Kassie--she's such a crack up!
What a great way to start my day!! Thanks for sharing these little tidbits. Imagine having such 'wisdom' on a daily basis! Sure makes life more enjoyable--remembering the simple things :)
How funny! I love the silly little things my kids say, and I wonder how they came up with them.
My fav is the one about liking the sound of a fart!! gotta love that Kassie!
The naked potatoes one reminds me of when Jaren was little and the babysitter asked him if he wanted ketchup with his hot dog. He replied, "No, I just want mine naked."
Love it!!
HA!! I was the younger sibling getting conned into doing the chores. Sounds like you've got your hands/ears full.
That picture is super cute.
That is such a cute picture!!!! I love it! :)
Post a Comment