I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Hahaha! What's the story behind it?
I was just taking pictures and he wanted to get really close to the camera and pulled this charming face when I took his picture. Such a comedian.
hahahaha. LOVE it! Lately I've been thinking Avri looks a little bit like Brock...same hair and eyes, other similar facial features, and same goofiness. haha.
How funny is that!!!
He looks like he just got told Christmas was cancelled this year!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahaha! What's the story behind it?
I was just taking pictures and he wanted to get really close to the camera and pulled this charming face when I took his picture. Such a comedian.
hahahaha. LOVE it! Lately I've been thinking Avri looks a little bit like Brock...same hair and eyes, other similar facial features, and same goofiness. haha.
How funny is that!!!
He looks like he just got told Christmas was cancelled this year!
Post a Comment