I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Saturday, October 24, 2009
More Leaf Pictures
We have just loved the fall leaves this year. It helps to have trees full of leaves in our own front yard for the kids to play in. I had to share a few more pictures.
Must make pile bigger.
Oh BOY!
To cool to rake. . .
. . .but not to cool to play!
We didn't get too many leaves raked before we got dumped on today. I hope it dries out at least for a day so I can get more of them off the grass before the official winter sets in for good.
4 comments:
Cassie is getting way too big!!
Looks like loads of fun! (Boy, that new camera takes great shots) Jumping in leaves is the bast of the Fall activities.
We didn't get too many leaves raked before we got dumped on today. I hope it dries out at least for a day so I can get more of them off the grass before the official winter sets in for good.
Ah, see... the beauty about having 4 kids is... less leaves for you to rake! :) Free child labor :)
Post a Comment