Background

Friday, December 18, 2009

Mikele's Birthday Part 1

Mikele's birthday was a major event among a list of other events taking place last weekend. On Friday her actual birthday the kids had a primary activity at the church.

 
Singing Happy Birthday


They made candy trains.After the primary activity we came home and had our family birthday party.  Mikele opened presents and we had icecream cake.







After icecream cake we headed back up to the church for the ward Christmas party.  We had a nice dinner, visited with friends and the primary put on a small program.


It was a busy but fun filled day. Stay tuned for part 2 of Mikele's birthday.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Happy Birthday! She is so big!! It does look like a busy day, but I bet she had a blast!

PhillipsFam said...

wow - it's been awhile since I've checked your blog! I had a lot of catching up to do! Christmas has been getting me BEhind!! I loved the pix of your kids by the tree.....something just a bit familiar about them!

Heather said...

You sure know how to party! I expect some posts of the pics Mikele takes with her new camera.