Background

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trying To Take A Picture!

Last Monday we finally decorated our Christmas Tree.  Afterwords I tried to take some pictures of my kids.  Well instead of trying to explain I will just show you the pictures.


 

Well I will admit I have adorable children. A little goofy but adorable none the less.

5 comments:

Lacie said...

I love that in most of them Mikele is posing around all the chaos!!

Kim Greer said...

Classic!! That's how all my pictures turn out too. And I noticed that about Mikele also. They are cuties though!! :)

Caitlin and Jared said...

I will have to agree! Those are such fun pictures!

Bree said...

hahahahaha!!! Love them!! What a bunch of GOOBERS!!! I wonder where they got that from?? ;) hahaha. The tree looks great and I love your stocking holder! Cute!

D said...

I am proud to claim every one of them :) Such fun pictures. You captured each personality!!