I begged Jason to go with me to help with crowd control and with Allie. I was really worried that Allie would get really upset with the poking but she did really good. She didn't even cry. The kids were also great and the nurse commented how impressed she was that the kids hadn't tore the room apart. All I have to say is thank goodness for technology. Of course I took a few pictures as any good scrapbooking Mom would.
Ok so what were the results? Well the nurse told us that a white hive would appear if she was allergic to something. So we anxiously watched her back waiting for a hive to appear. Well almost right away there was a hive. We waited to find out what it was. When the nurse came back in we told her we had a winner. She took a look and laughed. The hive was on the control spot. Allie was suppose to get a hive there to confirm the test worked. So the results are that Allie is not allergic to anything and she just has bad eczema. So we have made an appointment with a dermatologist and will see what he says. I was relieved to be off my very limited diet and enjoyed my Thanksgiving dinner!
3 comments:
Sad for eczema, yay for you!!! Saylor has eczema and always says she is in pain, mostly because she doesnt want to get dressed!! Allie is so dang cute!!
You may have thought you needed 'crowd control', but I am always impressed with how well-behaved your kids are. Although she does have her own look, Allie totally looks like your other girls in general.
I'm glad you were able to enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner. I also love the Christmas pictures!
Post a Comment