So because we felt bad that Mikele's birthday day was so busy we decided to have a friends birthday party for her on Saturday. The only problem was that on Saturday I also had super Saturday and Brock had a basketball game. So I went to super Saturday and Jason help the kids get their choirs done and then took them to Brock's game. We both got back about the same time and had about an hour to set up for the birthday party. We had 6 girls show up. We made bracelets then we played Disney bingo. After the game Mikele opened presents and then we had cupcakes and icecream. Once the girls were done with their dessert they played with Mikele's new toys while they waited for their parents. Needless to say by the time all the girls had gone home I was beat! So we relaxed for the rest of the night. Here are some pictures of the birthday party.
What a cute group of girls. I think they had a good time! Oh by the way our tradition is to let the kids pick what they want for their Birthday Dinner. We didn't do that until Sunday. So Mikele ended up with a whole weekend birthday event instead of just a single day.
4 comments:
WOW!!! I just caught up on your posts, and I checked them a couple of days ago. Sounds like Mikele had a pack-filled birthday weekend. Good for her!
How fun! What a good idea to make bracelets. I bet they loved that.
Fun Party! I love your tree!
How fun! How about you plan my kids' bday parties too and save me the trouble of trying to be creative? hahaha!! Glad Mikele could celebrate all weekend!!! :)
Post a Comment